The perfect bolthole: hidden away at the end of a 17th century farmhouse, Hayloft is a
special place to stay. A few steps down through a private, walled garden you step inside
to a charming mix of old and new. The kitchen has a heated stone floor and sunny window seat.
The generous living room is a mix of antique and modern furniture with a huge wood-burner for
cosy evenings. There’s a dining table, large sofa and a full bookcase. Up the curved oak
staircase to the mezzanine bedroom with a 6ft bed and spacious en-suite bathroom with
walk-in shower and roll top bath. Yours to call home for a weekend or longer.
Hayloft was originally the old hay store of this traditional Yorkshire farmhouse. The hay has long
gone and you will now find this guest annex a memorable place to stay. Tucked away in
the quiet hamlet of Hole Bottom, there’s a footpath outside the garden gate and the village
of Hebden with its pub and café only a 10 minute walk away. The lively village of Grassington
is 5 minutes away by car with a choice of places to shop and eat.
- Arrival days normally Friday or Monday. Weekends available all year.
- Evening meal can be ordered– please enquire.
- Wood-burner – all logs and kindling supplied.
- TV, DVD, Wifi, radio and iPod dock.
- Kitchen – fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, hob and oven.
- Basic condiments in the kitchen and tea, coffee, milk, sugar and cake on arrival tray.
- 10 minute walk to Hebden village with café and pub.
- Hayloft is for 2 non-smoking adults only. Regret no pets allowed
- All cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes provided.
- Huge selection of books, maps, tourist guides and local information.
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and drying rack for clothes.
- Garden – private with your own access and furniture.
- Off road car park shared with owners.
- Owners live next door and are on hand for help and advice
Minimum 2 night stay for £288 in Jan, Feb, March, Oct, Nov and Dec
Minimum 3 night stay for £360 in April, May, June, July, August and Sept.
Full week £720
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
"The Hayloft instantly welcomed us and we’ve felt at home since we arrived… the brownies, wine and wood
burner helped too! Star-gazing, walking and relaxing by the fire… what a restorative and
rejuvenating time we’ve had."
Jen and Matt, March 2015
"We would like to say thank you for making our first week of married life perfect! From the
welcome of wine and brownies to the recommendations of where to go and what to see we
have had a most fantastic week. Highlights were the Old School Tearooms in Hebden,
a walk over to Grassington and Relish Deli pizzas (the best) and reaching the peak of Whernside.
Not bad for a couple of townies! We are already hatching a plan for our return! "
Mr and Mrs Slowey May 2015.
"The Hayloft is pure luxury in every detail, but beautifully cosy and comfortable.
We love this tiny hamlet, the scenery is magnificent.
We would be quite comfortable to stay much, much longer. Thank you Fiona and family
for making such a lovely place to be and adding to our memorable wedding and honeymoon."
Sarah and Matt, June 2015
"It would be difficult to find a more lovely place to stay. Hayloft is delightful, a
beautifully thought out home, full of lovely things, practical, warm and comfortable.
We loved the peacefulness of the lovely valley in which Hayloft lies – a joy to return
to each night."
Sarah and Bill, July 2015